Security & Emergency Response
The Port of Greater Baton Rouge has a response plan in place in the event of an emergency. The Port of Greater Baton Rouge is also in full compliance with the 2002 Maritime Security Transportation Act.
The port also works with all federal, state and local agencies to ensure the highest levels of emergency response and that security protocols are met. Additional questions regarding the port's security and emergency response can be directed to Cortney White, P.E., Director of Engineering and Security 225.342.1660; firstname.lastname@example.org
A port representative is available 24 hours a day. In the event of an emergency, call: 225.342.5378.
- Department of Homeland Security Operator Number - 202.282.8000, Comment Line: 202.282.8495
- East Baton Rouge Office of Emergency Preparedness - 225.389.2139
- Port Allen City Police - 225.343.5525
- Transportation Security Administration - For additional information regarding TSA current events, your regional media coverage, and other TSA public affairs please contact our main office at 571.227.2829, or fax us at 571.227.2552.
- U.S. Coast Guard,Baton Rouge Marine Safety Unit - 225.298.5400
- West Baton Rouge Office of Emergency Preparedness -225.346.1577; after hours: 225.343.9234
- West Baton Rouge Rouge Sheriff's Office - 225.343.9234;
- New Orleans Port Operations - 504.589.6225 or 504.589.4219