To view the entire General Tariff click here.
To view specific sections of the Tariff click on the corresponding links below.
To print just one page, when selecting Print from the File tool bar, in the print dialog box type in the page number that you would like printed in the page range field.
To print the entire Tariff click the main window tool bar and select Print from the list below.
- PORT OF BATON ROUGE Tariff No. 1 PDF
- Cover Page and Table of Contents – Pages 1-4B
- Section 1 - Definitions – Pages 5-8A
- Section 2 - General Information, Rules and Regulations – Pages 9-16
- Section 3 - Charges Which May Incurred By Vessels in Foreign and Coastwise Trade – Pages 17-28B
- Section 4 - Charges Which May be Incurred by Inland Waterways – Pages 29-30B
- Section 5 - Left Intentionally Blank – Pages 31-32
- Section 6 - Rates, Rules and Regulations Applicable to Loading and Unloading of Railroad Cars and Trucks – Pages 33-44
- Section 7 - Rules and Regulations Applicable for Storage of Railcars and Switching Fees – Page 45
The Port FTZ Tariff #1, established by the U.S. Foreign Trade Zone Board, U.S. Customs and the Port of Greater Baton Rouge, it outlines the operation of the zone and the rates charged to users.
Get the Port FTZ Tariff #1 PDF File