To view specific sections of the Tariff click on the corresponding links below.
To print one section only, type the selected page numbers into the page range field.
- Cover Page and Table of Contents – Pages 1-4B
- Section 1 - Definitions – Pages 5-8A
- Section 2 - General Information, Rules and Regulations – Pages 9-16
- Section 3 - Charges Which May Incurred By Vessels in Foreign and Coastwise Trade – Pages 17-28B
- Section 4 - Charges Which May be Incurred by Inland Waterways – Pages 29-30B
- Section 5 - Left Intentionally Blank – Pages 31-32
- Section 6 - Rates, Rules and Regulations Applicable to Loading and Unloading of Railroad Cars and Trucks – Pages 33-44
- Section 7 - Rules and Regulations Applicable for Storage of Railcars and Switching Fees – Page 45
The port FTZ Tariff #1, as required by the U.S. Foreign Trade Zone Board and the Port of Greater Baton Rouge, outlines the operation of the zone and the rates charged to users.